Our Zumba classes are a total body workout that focuses on cardio, strength, balance and flexibility. Pretty much the most awesome workout ever. Dance to great music, with great people, and burn a ton of calories without even realizing it!
Benefits – A total workout, combining all elements of fitness – cardio, muscle conditioning, balance and flexibility, boosted energy and a serious dose of awesome each time you leave class.
How It Works – We take the “work” out of workout, by mixing low-intensity and high-intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie-burning dance fitness party. Once the Latin and World rhythms take over, you’ll see why our Zumba Fitness classes are often called exercise in disguise. Super effective? Check. Super fun? Check and check.
Fact: People LOVE Zumba! The perfect combo of fun and fitness has made Zumba classes a world-wide phenomenon. Our instructors truly care about helping you reach your fitness goals, and will work with you to achieve them!
7 health benefits of Zumba
- It’s fun. Try it for youself!
- Great for weight loss. Zumba is a powerful exercise with a 600 to 1,000-calorie burn in just an hour.
- Tones your entire body. You may feel sore in places you never knew existed, but it gets results.
- Boosts your heart health. You not only get aerobic benefits (it really gets your heart rate up), you also get anaerobic benefits.
- Helps you de-stress. Turning your attention to dance, and away from the daily grind, is a great way to relieve stress.
- Improves coordination. In Zumba, your arms and legs are generally moving in different directions so it requires a good deal of coordination.
- Makes you happy. Every time you exercise, you release endorphins, which trigger positive feelings throughout the body.
If you are interested in trying a class to see for yourself, please call us today at 814-944-9412 the first class is FREE!
Instructors: Tim Settle, Michael Kensinger